Date of Last Revision: 15 July, 2021
No Transfer of Intellectual Property
This Website is copyrighted and original materials that have been provided to you are individual use only and a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied. By accessing this Website or any of AEZ MEDIA PTY LTD services and/or product, you agree (1) not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, (2) that any Confidential Information shared by the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company, (3) You agree not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with the Company.
Personal Information Protection & Privacy
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)’
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
AEZ MEDIA PTY LTD may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties we work with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- Teachable: https://teachable.com/privacy-policy
- ConvertKit: https://convertkit.com/privacy
- Circle: https://app.circle.so/privacy
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/privacy-center/legal
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=CA&template=terms
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720
- Slack : https://slack.com/privacy-policy
- Google Drive : https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service/
- Everwebinar: https://home.webinarjam.com/privacypolicy?r_done=1
- Elementor: https://elementor.com/about/privacy
Google & Facebook Ads
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles and Facebook’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Full Data Use Policy.
We use Google and Facebook Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Ads Pixel
- Remarketing with Google and Facebook Ads
- Demographics and Interest Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
In order to collect the data described herein, we may use temporary cookies that remain on your browser for a limited period of time. We may also use persistent cookies that remain on your browser for the duration we provide the services.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your browser. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover your identity. Cookies do not damage your browser.
Most browsers may allow you to block cookies, but you may not be able to use some features on the Services if you block them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie (this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not).
We may also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs,” are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We also use third-party technologies, such as cookies and web beacons and various third-party providers (e.g., Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to process and analyze your personal data, profile end-user activities and provide targeted ads, including without limitation tracking your use of the Services and third-party services and sites.
We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to AEZ MEDIA PTY LTD over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of our control.
Verifying Your Personal Information
AEZ MEDIA PTY LTD tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by AEZ MEDIA PTY LTD at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com OR follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.